Notable Results for Clients.
- Migrated Canada’s largest electric utility company (BC Hydro) to aggregate energy usage after negotiating and securing co-innovation program with Oracle to build a demand/response system, which leveraged advanced data collection and aggregation services to cut costs and electricity usage.
- Positioned Monsanto, one of the largest seed production companies, to achieve forecasted $5M+ spike in production by launching a co-innovation program to enhance the yield of non-GMO seed products using digital technologies.
- Equipped Tyco Electronics to boost monthly sales revenue 25% and manufacturing line capacity from 65% to 90%+ while removing sales restrictions.
- Redesigned and digitalized change-over processes and feedback loops; facilitated 3-day innovation workshop with cross-functional client team to gather problem details, assess impacts, rapidly prototype MVP; and subsequently delivered a viable solution vision, architecture, and implementation technologies that complemented Tyco’s existing technology roadmap.
- Situated Omnicell to improve the user experience (UX) for its healthcare clients and drive critical client missions forward, helming a CRM innovation project that delivered an interface between SAP and MS Outlook and won the Microsoft / SAP Innovation Award.